March 15, 2021
Welcome to the Digital Parenting Blog! After making several attempts in starting my writing career, I am finally ready. No backing out. When I look back, I realize that 2020 was a very challenging year for me and all the teachers out there. We all have gone through many ups and downs. Personally, I am very grateful that I have survived.
Everywhere I go, I hear that many children are having problem in coping with the new normal. They find online learning and blended learning difficult. I asked myself, "What can I do to help?"
After many days of prayer, meditation and reflection. I realized one important thing. God has given me one important gift. That gift is to train children by unleashing their potential. Then, I asked God for direction. Boy was I surprised. I chanced upon a youtube video wherein it explained everything I needed to do, step by step. I realized it was a blueprint. – Just imagine the whole blueprint was right before my eyes. This is something I cannot ignore. It is a clear message from someone up above.
So I decided to do some planning. This is what I came up with.
- I will begin this blog and call it "The Digital Parenting Blog. In this blog, I will come out with two articles per week – every Monday and Thursday. On Mondays, I will talk about parenting tips while on Thursday, I will talk about teaching tips for parents.
- I will also begin a youtube channel called "ASK TEACHER MALA". The schedule will be as follows:
- Monday - I will teach English to Preschoolers.
- Tuesday - Parenting Tip
- Wednesday - I will teach Math to Preschoolers.
- Thursday - Teaching Tip
- Friday - I will teach Filipino to English speaking students
I am really excited to purse God’s calling and be of service to you. If you want me to talk on a particular topic or have any suggestions, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. You can also send me a pm at Mala Chatani.
I want my blog to be a blessing to you so that I will be blessed. Please continue reading this blog as I intend to share tips that normally no teacher or parent will share. I assure you that these tips will be very effective.
If you find value in any of my posts, kindly like and subscribe to this blog and my youtube channel. Do not forget to press the bell icon so that you will be notified when a new video is uploaded. Also, please share my blog, The Digital Parenting Blog to your friends. Thank you and see you around.
Your Teacher Cares,